If you believe that you are what you feel, then life truly stems from your thoughts and emotions. Affirmations or the process of repeating positive words can boost your spirit to new levels. We must translate our thoughts into words and eventually into intention in order to manifest what we want in our reality. Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains and have the power to change people’s lives. Science also says that positive self-talk definitely brings about changes in the brain. Here are 10 powerful affirmations that can change your life.
1) I can achieve greatness One of the most influential ones is to tell yourself on a daily basis that you can achieve all the greatness in life. Focus on your vision and dreams and then attach the emotion to that vision. By telling this to yourself and believing that you can achieve greatness, it will eventually turn into reality.
2) Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy Joy starts from within not from outside of yourself. It also starts as soon as you rise. So make it habit to repeat this to yourself first thing in the morning.
3) I love and accept myself for who I am Self love is meant to be the purest and the highest form of love. When you love yourself, you automatically start appreciating and respecting yourself. If you have confidence and pride in what you do, you will begin to see yourself in a new light and be encouraged and inspired to do bigger and better things.
4) My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil A healthy body starts with a healthy mind and soul. If either suffers from negative emotions, the others will be affected. The number one cause of health or disease is you. You can also remove and revoke all permission that you have given consciously, subconsciously, to all the ills of the world because you share that pain. You are conquering your illness and defeating it steadily each day.
5) I believe I can do everything You need to say this to yourself every day. Because this is something that is so important for counseling yourself to stay encouraged. By saying this, you are able to do anything and everything that you put your mind to.
6) Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good There are no victims, no accidents and no coincidences EVER. They simply do not exist in this reality as you and others will only attract what you and they are a part of. So know from the bottom of your heart that everything happens for a reason and in perfect synchronicity. You are at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen. Your fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.
7) I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents This is something that you should tell yourself when you wake up every morning. Every new day offers a fresh start and also makes an impact on others around you. You can make anything of that day that you like because you are the architect of your own life. If you begin your day with a positive thought and feeling it will transform your day into something incredible. Works every time.
8) I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them That doesn’t mean you forget what they did, but you are at peace with what they did and the lessons served. Your strength to forgive is what allows you to move forward and your reaction to any experience is independent of what others think of you. You can forgive one thousand people and even if none of them forgive you, there will always be a sense of peace and freedom within you that they will never have until they share that sentiment. Your power to forgive them also instantly changes how they react to you.
9) My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite Plain and simple, you have no limits but those you place on yourself. What kind of life do you want? What is stopping you? What barriers are you imposing on yourself? This affirmation will help you address all of the boundaries.
10) Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones Realize that any difficult time are only a short phase of life. This too shall pass along with your old habits as you take in the new. You are a fully adapting being with creative energy which surges through you and leads you to new and brilliant ideas and the mindset that allows that energy to flow